Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cantora

I have become very interested in the book Cantora. In the beginning I was not very interested in the story nor the story line, but after a few pages I found that it was a story that I could become interested with. I like the fact that Alejandro was willing to leave and go and fight for what he wanted even with the risks. I am in Part 2 of the book and it has become more interesting as I read further and further. The only thing that has become a bit confusing with reading this is the name selection. I can understand there reasoning for keeping the names similar or the same because of the family dynamic but it becomes very confusing at times when trying to keep up with the story. I really am enjoying reading this story and i cannot wait to see the end result to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment